• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Murrey versus Federer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murrey versus Federer

Is on BBC1 one now. Can't say I'll be glued to the set. Initial reaction is that the score board shown by the BBC has taken a big leap backwards, as it doesn't show sets won. On the other hand no one has won a set yet, so things may improve on this front as the match progresses.

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
    Is on BBC1 one now. Can't say I'll be glued to the set. Initial reaction is that the score board shown by the BBC has taken a big leap backwards, as it doesn't show sets won. On the other hand no one has won a set yet, so things may improve on this front as the match progresses.
    It shows sets now.

Frustratingly, after the second set then they don't show the individual set scores, just the tally.

C'mon Roger!
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

The Scottish guy is getting pummelled.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        The Scottish guy is getting pummelled.
        That's a shame
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I dont know why they bother showing it, tennis is such a elitist, minority sport with next to naff of public interest.

Comment

Looks like he's bottled it
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yep, bottled it.
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The fed express delivers another near flawless performance.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                  Looks like he's bottled it
                  Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                  Yep, bottled it.
                  Disagree, He came up against the greatest of all time playing well. He actually has a chance to beat him if he plays his absolute best which he didn't quite have today. To put that down to a lack of bottle is unfair and smacks of ignorance.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by downsouth View Post
                    I dont know why they bother showing it, tennis is such a elitist, minority sport with next to naff of public interest.
                    Pathetic troll. Must try harder...

Comment

Working...
                    X