• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should John Terry be stripped of the England captaincy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should John Terry be stripped of the England captaincy?

England's philandering skipper John Terry sh*gged an England team-mate Wayne Bridge's ex-partner. Should he be stripped of the England captaincy?
    No, keep him as captain, they'll sort it out
    17.65%
    Yes, strip him, he can't continue as captain after that
    23.53%
    Yes, and he should be dropped by England as well
    14.71%
    I don't care, I want to be the meat in a sandwich between andyW and his mum
    44.12%

Wgas?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Never was the Andyw option more appropriate.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
        Wgas?

WAGS

Comment

I hear Wayne Bridge got his Mrs a Cadbury's Chocolate Willy for Valentines.

Apparently, she prefers Terry's.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

The key word here is EX partner.

Who cares?

Not I.
            Numbly tolerating the inequality as a way to achieve greater prosperity for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
              I hear Wayne Bridge got his Mrs a Cadbury's Chocolate Willy for Valentines.

Apparently, she prefers Terry's.
              I'll get your coat.

Assume some middle manager had cheated on his wife. If it has no affect on how he does his job should he be fired?

The answer is no btw...
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                I'll get your coat.

Assume some middle manager had cheated on his wife. If it has no affect on how he does his job should he be fired?

The answer is no btw...
                All middle managers deserve to be fired. Shagging has nothing to do with it.

Comment

The most ironic aspect to all of this is that there are a number of people keen on seeing Terry stripped of the captaincy as he has shown himself to be an inappropriate role model (In their opinion).
                  They want him to be replaced by...............Wayne Rooney FFS!!!
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    The most ironic aspect to all of this is that there are a number of people keen on seeing Terry stripped of the captaincy as he has shown himself to be an inappropriate role model (In their opinion).
                    They want him to be replaced by...............Wayne Rooney FFS!!!
                    Or Stevie "I thought he wanted to hit me" Gerrard.

Comment

Working...
                    X