• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Brown: home owners should leave valueables at the door

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown: home owners should leave valueables at the door

This is so that burglars don't have to cross the door to pick them up and lose their human rights.

Allegedly.

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    This is so that HMRC don't have to cross the door to pick them up and lose their human rights.

Allegedly.
    FTFY

Comment

I know plenty of women who leave their handbags near the front door.

Interestingly when some scrot tried to burgle me there was a handbag near the front door but he came in via the back. He didn't pick up the handbag and got caught anyway. So are you going to have to leave valuables by every entrance and window just in case?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        So are you going to have to leave valuables by every entrance and window just in case?
        Yes, if you don't want to upset 'em. And believe me you don't want that to happen!

Yours faithfully,

Gordon Brown.

Comment

Working...
        X