• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

With so many PM's getting contracts,does that mean the floodgates are about to open..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With so many PM's getting contracts,does that mean the floodgates are about to open..

for us developers

(not that I need one right now as Im in a contract, but hey it never hurts to see whats happening in the immediate future)

They're all being forced to offshore all their development by middle managment.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      They're all being forced to offshore all their development by middle managment.
      And need a contract PM to kick about and blame when it all goes pear shaped.

Comment

I hope so. I still don't want to go back to client work for another few months, but rates are a bit low at the moment. It would be nice if all the desperate people would get back into work now, so that rates can be back up to normal in 9 months time when we "players" have to come and rescue their projects.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
          when we "players" have to come and rescue their projects.
          You are the MAN! (high five's Mr Thunder)

Comment

Nope, it just means more trees get killed for their love of pointless coloured spreadsheets.

Comment

Originally posted by rootsnall View Post
              And need a contract PM to kick about and blame when it all goes pear shaped.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
              X