• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear - own up to a moob job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh dear - own up to a moob job

Number of blokes getting moob jobs is on the up.

Anyone here have them, want to get rid of them, or proud of them?

Please don't post pics of them...
    Older and ...well, just older!!

Yes me.

Had my testicles done last year, getting my moobs done this summer.

Watch out ladeeez ...

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
      Yes me.

Watch out ladeeez ...
      When are you having your personality done?

Comment

Originally posted by moorfield View Post
        Yes me.

Watch out ladeeez ...
        what can one have done to testicles?

Other than, well, believe it or not, some guys opt to have 'em off
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          what can one have done to testicles?
          http://forums.contractoruk.com/706989-post1.html

Comment

T

Comment

Never saw that post at the time. Had I done so, my advice would have been a resounding................DON'T!!!!
              Had it done about 7 years ago. Worst decision I ever made. One of the "snips" carried on bleeding for a while causing one of my gooleys to swell up with blood. I had become like Buster Gonad in a matter of hours! Twas like having a hunk of black pudding lodged in there. Eventually, over the course of a few weeks it went back to normal, but sleeping on one's side involved wedging a pillow between your knees.
              To make matters even more embarrassing, after a couple of months elapsed I was required to go to the Hospital and produce some fresh "samples" to ensure that the procedure had been a success. Where exactly one was supposed to "perform this procedure" is anyone's guess. I can only advise that the disabled loo was not the optimum solution. Trying to muster all the "required ingredients" whilst the door was continually being rattled by impatient crinklies shouting "Is there anyone in there?", was not an experience I would recommend. "Of course there is someone in here, how do you imagine the door got locked granny??" I could elaborate further, but I think you probably get the picture. Anyway..........anyone else considering it......just DON'T....OK??
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                I could elaborate further, but I think you probably get the picture.
                Don't. Please don't

Comment

Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                  Number of blokes getting moob jobs is on the up.

Anyone here have them, want to get rid of them, or proud of them?

Please don't post pics of them...
                  Thought moobs would be perfect for a bloke - they could stand in front of the mirror all day admiring them.

Comment

Oh _that_. OK, but technically it doesn't involve testicles.
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X