• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Carlsberg Monday!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlsberg Monday!!

Kamara from Fulham
    Braafheid from Bayern Munich
    Robbie Keane from Spurs
    and (maybe) Ramis from Real Mallorca!!

WooHoo!!

Oh yes...........and over at Castle Greyskull....some tumbleweeds went past!!
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Kamara from Fulham
    Braafheid from Bayern Munich
    Robbie Keane from Spurs
    and (maybe) Ramis from Real Mallorca!!

WooHoo!!

Oh yes...........and over at Castle Greyskull....some tumbleweeds went past!!
    Outstanding! Hadn't caught up with the news yet
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      Outstanding! Hadn't caught up with the news yet
      It is looking good. Skippy has gone to Boro (aka Celtic Lite) for £3.5M.
      Shame they didn't want Samaras as well!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Shame they didn't want Samaras as well!!
        They couldn't give that donkey away for nothing
        Me, me, me...

Comment

I am glad you are still for the same team... what's the excitement this year? 1st or 2nd place?
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
            I am glad you are still for the same team... what's the excitement this year? 1st or 2nd place?
            That is the excitement every year..............in most leagues across europe, not just ours. At least ours generally goes until the last day too.

Comment

Only 4 weeks till the huns match. We were a striker away from winning that one 3 or 4 nil, so we have went out and got 3.

Comment

Your board really are feart about third place aren't they. C'mon the Hibees

Hahahahaha

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  Your board really are feart about third place aren't they. C'mon the Hibees
                  However, Mowbray still managed to secure eight signings - with 10 players departing - while debt-stricken title rivals and reigning champions Rangers, who are 10 points ahead, failed to secure a single player and sold influential midfielder Pedro Mendes to Sporting Lisbon.

Linky
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                    Your board really are feart
                    Not as feart as yours!!

PS It is not a chase now, it is a Hunt!!

Comment

Working...
                    X