• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone on TribalWars: World 45?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone on TribalWars: World 45?

Pretty new to the whole thing but I think the tribe I've joined is being run by a complete muppet.

I can't handle the capitalised TXT SPK and the conststant "MESSAGE FROM UR KING - YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE SORDZ EVERY DAY"

That, plus he referred to another tribe as "THOSE N*****Z" (It an anagram of Gingerz if it's not obvious)

So, anyone on there looking for a new recruit?

PM if you like.

Cheers

PL

yeah im on there - village name Pathetica! just started myself

carnt log on here but will look up where I am laterz......

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      Pretty new to the whole thing but I think the tribe I've joined is being run by a complete muppet.

I can't handle the capitalised TXT SPK and the conststant "MESSAGE FROM UR KING - YOU NEED TO MAKE MORE SORDZ EVERY DAY"

That, plus he referred to another tribe as "THOSE N*****Z" (It an anagram of Gingerz if it's not obvious)

PM if you like.

Cheers

PL
      Ive learnt something new, I never knew Ginger was an anagram of a naughty word! lol.

Comment

PM if you like.

Cheers

PL
        Do you reckon you can take him ?

nobody likes a quitter, I reckon if you leave, the king will be texting his alliance 'FORGET DE N******Z - MR SWDZ AND KILL DE FROG'

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

PM if you like.

Cheers

PL
          You could try Runescape if you want an older, more mature player set.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You could try Runescape if you want an older, more mature player set.
            PMSL !

Yeah, you'd be playing wiv da big boyz den. 14 yrz old like. No thank you.
            Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
              PMSL !

Yeah, you'd be playing wiv da big boyz den. 14 yrz old like. No thank you.
              I played for a week or two but it appeared nearly everyone on the server was sleeping with my 'Mom' so decided to give up
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

If anyone wants to join my allies on "Middle Earth" on Facebook, please do so

Or my wizard school
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                X