• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Food for thought

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Food for thought

Compare these two graphs

EUR against GBP over 5 years

HABs graph

I'd say it's in the fear stage
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

HAB’s is better because I hate Flash.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Yes Chef - you are quite correct Sterling is set to enjoy substantial gains from the Euro over the next frew months - I envisage Sterling trading in the range of 2.00-2.15 by Mid-May.

Its a a safe bet that whatever the perceived wisdom of the CUK Economic Panel is - the exact oppostite will happen - eg Sterling due to trade at parity with the Euro - houseprices set to collapse - Stock Market set to collapse etc etc ...

Comment

Why is this thread not in Light Relief?

It's a "My Lunch" thread in disguise!

Comment

The Euro will be under severe pressire over the next few months - leaving aside hte crises in Ireland and Greece- it now seems Germany is considering exiting the Euro altogether

Germany faces a terrible dilemma. Either Europe's paymaster agrees to underwrite a Greek bail-out and drops its vehement opposition to a de facto EU economic government, treasury, and debt union, or the euro will start to unravel, and with it Germany's strategic investment in the post-war order.

Comment

Working...
          X