• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shall not be visiting heathrow in the near future

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shall not be visiting heathrow in the near future

The Daily Mash
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

As discussed on Mock The Week - maybe some kind of fluffers room and making sure that it's just not too coldmight be in order.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Me either
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        Chortle.

But seriously, I guess they will horizontally "segment" the images, and distribute the various parts to different checkers not in mutual contact. Or am I wildly overestimating the competence of BAA developers?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Or am I wildly overestimating the competence of BAA developers?
          Yarp.

They've had backscatter radar scanners at Domodedovo in Moscow for years.

If you stand at the right point in the queue, you can see the images as people go through.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

and another

I'm flying out tomorrow

Comment

In other news AGW scientists take another kicking
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                Yarp.

They've had backscatter radar scanners at Domodedovo in Moscow for years.

If you stand at the right point in the queue, you can see the images as people go through.
                But not, I believe, at Sheremetyevo. Perhaps they want SVO to get blown up to help with the T3 development. Levelling would be a marked step forward in my view.

Comment

Working...
                X