• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do chavs realize…

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do chavs realize…

How much the rest of society hates them? I mean, I get the impression that nowadays there is more than just a disapproving look down the nose, which has always been the case, but real unmitigated hatred against burberry capped oiks. Or am I wrong?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

It's not you they care about, it's their peers. In which case the guy with the bigest 9 carat gold sovereign ring is king.

Comment

Hi Moderators can we move this to the archive folder please. This post is so so last decade.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Hi Moderators can we move this to the archive folder please. This post is so so last decade.
        Is there a new name for chavs?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

they hate you

but only because they have not realised how taxes work...

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Is there a new name for chavs?
            I have been pushing 'Dils' for a while. But its not catching on except in my house.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              they hate you

thats cause many of them dont pay anything in taxes.........

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                they hate you

but they know benefits system inside out

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  How much the rest of society hates them? I mean, I get the impression that nowadays there is more than just a disapproving look down the nose, which has always been the case, but real unmitigated hatred against burberry capped oiks. Or am I wrong?
                  They know and they don't care.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

We should think highly of chavs. They are now the main breeders in this country, the professional folks don't have so many kids. Future growth could be driven by chav offspring and of course immigrants.

One day, just like Obama was the first black president, we could have the first chav Prime Minister. Vauxhall may even bring back a new car to celebrate - the Vauxhall Chavalier Burberry Special

Personally, I hope the immigrant makes it first - likely to be better educated and actually might give a to$$
                    Last edited by SuperZ; 2 February 2010, 14:00.

Comment

Working...
                    X