• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've been 'lude'!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been 'lude'!

I've just been told off for writing 'lude' things in an e-mail to some septics.

"WTF" thinks HAB, and asks what was the offending text.

Me go back to <removed>? Yeah, I'm gagging for it!
    Apparently, some septic tart got upset.
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

lewd (Although, I must confess when first reading this that you'd just mis-spelt lubed )

Thank god she hasn't read your twitter feed
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      lewd (Although, I must confess when first reading this that you'd just mis-spelt lubed )

Sorry, it didn't look right to be either.

Oh, this lot know nothing about the HAB blog or twitterings. I forgot who I was dealing with. I can get away with it when communicating with most of the others. This bunch are a load of stuffed shirts.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post

I thought he had put on a japanese accent
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

I've just found out that the septic tart got the boot on Friday.

Nobody is saying anything about why. It was a shock to everyone. They say she didn't say anything about it on Friday night and in the the Monday morning meeting the boss only said she just wasn't an employee anymore and wouldn't answer questions.

She won't be missed.

Edit: shock is the wrong word. The fact that she got the boot didn't surprise anyone - it was the here today - gone tomorrow with no explanation that has shocked them.
          Last edited by HairyArsedBloke; 4 May 2010, 17:49.

Comment

Traumatised by the thought of you Gagging for it!!!

TBH - I think I feel a bit queasy..........

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
              I've just found out that the septic tart got the boot on Friday.

Nobody is saying anything about why. It was a shock to everyone. They say she didn't say anything about it on Friday night and in the the Monday morning meeting the boss only said she just wasn't an employee anymore and wouldn't answer questions.

She won't be missed.

Edit: shock is the wrong word. The fact that she got the boot didn't surprise anyone - it was the here today - gone tomorrow with no explanation that has shocked them.

Start a rumour that she was a 'cat fiddler'... got caught on CCTV messing around with a tabby.

T

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                Traumatised by the thought of you Gagging for it!!!

TBH - I think I feel a bit queasy..........

I just want to be on that beach that is behind me in my Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  I just want to be on that beach that is behind me in my Avatar.
                  sig=On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

In defence. Say this was mild and ask her to join your Twitter page!
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X