• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SasGuru Syndrome: How intelligence can be a disability

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SasGuru Syndrome: How intelligence can be a disability

I can see how SasGuru sometimes has a point with his preferred style of calling everyone cretins and village idiots.

Only today* I too have reaffirmed by belief that a majority of the people are thick as custard.

Maybe it would be better if we all were, then we wouldn't worry about the state of the sheeple, or the world that on a daily doom basis seems to be going to hell.

* The whole Jordan/Andre/Alex 'story' that has the chav classes (and a large proportion of females) hooked on their fairytale life.

I've felt from the moment I heard Jordan and Andre were splitting up that it was just another trip for their publicity circus. Just look at how much drivel they fill the magazines with, they've even got their own TV shows FFS!

The latest episode:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8494848.stm

Model Katie Price marries Alex Reid in Las Vegas
    "Their decision to marry has not been made with any pre-conceived commercial plan or media deal in place
    Pull the other one. Then again WGAS, but those of us with a modicum of intelligence have to suffer it one way or another.

So if you can claim benefits for stress you should be able to for being intelligent.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Working...
X