• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just so you know.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just so you know.

Seems HMR&C and Special Branch monitor this forum and are looking to prosecute people here.

I'd like to point out I don't really have much money, and am a strong supporter of Labour and it's policies on fairness and wealth distribution.

I pretended to be rich as I felt peer pressure from all the tax dodging, greedy types here.

I'm off to the Job Centre now to see if there are any opportunities for a hard working family man dealt a terrible blow caused by years of Tory mismanagement.

HTH

WHS. I don't really want to shove a red hot poker up Dawn Primarolo, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and Harriet Harman. No sirree, I really don't want to do that at all.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      I'd like to point out I don't really have much money, and am a strong supporter of Labour and it's policies on fairness and wealth distribution.

its

You clearly are a Nu Liebor supporter...

Comment

Seems HMR&C and Special Branch monitor this forum and are looking to prosecute people here.

I pretended to be rich as I felt peer pressure from all the tax dodging, greedy types here.

I'm off to the Job Centre now to see if there are any opportunities for a hard working family man dealt a terrible blow caused by years of Tory mismanagement.

HTH
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

A Clique of CUK Elders has been doing the same for ages.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Oh.

Yes.

I'd forgotten about the Minbari.
            Did you digest the head or just spit out the bony bit?
            I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
            CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
              Did you digest the head or just spit out the bony bit?
              The Minbary are a race, or should I say were a space faring race...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Oh.

Yes.

I'd forgotten about the Minbari.
                I'm sure I paid that before I did a runner left...
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  The Minbary are a race, or should I say were a space faring race...
                  I was under the impression that Minbari was both a singular and plural at the same time. I was referring to a single Minbari, however I suspect our GAL - pal is more than capable of devouring a whole race. (although i hope he leaves Billy Mumy alone)
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
                    I was under the impression that Minbari was both a singular and plural at the same time.
                    It's definitely plural there. Why am I so sure? That's because I've heard of the zeity's appetite, you don't want to know what he had for lunch, or how many!

Comment

Working...
                    X