• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What you can get for 60k in Costa Rica

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you can get for 60k in Costa Rica

Details

House

View 1

View 2

Remind me; why do we live in Northern Europe?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Is that 60 kilos of cocaine or coffee beans?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Is that 60 kilos of cocaine or coffee beans?
      You jest, but have you seen the women on a Costa Rican beach?

Comment

Costa Rica, lovely place, recommend it to anyone.

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post

Remind me; why do we live in Northern Europe?
          It's next to a frickin volcano!!!

And they get hurricanes there.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
            Relax, that property has only got windows overlooking the beach with beautiful women there... if you see them running away then also leg it!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Relax, that property has only got windows overlooking the beach with beautiful women there... if you see them running away then also leg it!
              I think that's one of those occasions where I'd follow the locals.

Comment

What you can get for 60K in costa coffee*

Probably a latte and a muffin.

*Saves all the 'comedy' thread titles.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

And they get hurricanes there.
                  Volcanoes are good places; very mineral rich soils, always warm, ideal for growing your own veg and even planting some vines if you’re on hillside. OK, occasionally they go boom whoosh whiz bang and chuck magma at you but volcano forecasting’s pretty good these days. As for hurricanes, as long as you have a solidly built house you should be OK.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    As for hurricanes, as long as you have a solidly built house you should be OK.

will be taken away to Oz in one piece

Comment

Working...
                    X