• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What you can get for €12,000,000 in Monte Carlo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you can get for €12,000,000 in Monte Carlo

http://www.prestigeproperty.co.uk/pr...-Carlo-Monaco/

A bedsit.

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Looks like they could only afford to take 2 photoes of the property...

Comment

close to the centre and the beaches (by public lift),
      If it was a private lift then I'd be interested. Can't believe people are still willing to use public lifts
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Monte Carlo's full of poodle women with those brown handbags that look like a turd with bits of sweetcorn. Oh, and footballers and Russians.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Monte Carlo's full of poodle women with those brown handbags that look like a turd with bits of sweetcorn. Oh, and footballers and Russians.
          I'd live in Eze, not MC.

Comment

Bit on the steep side that, I would guess they'd settle for around €8mil.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

This one is only 2.4M euro, and they can't throw in a bog roll holder!

That is over priced tat in anyones book.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                This one is only 2.4M euro, and they can't throw in a bog roll holder!
                Looks like you have to crap in the wash basin
                Filthy Europeans!
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                  Looks like you have to crap in the wash basin
                  Filthy Europeans!
                  Is it one of them bidets, french for urinal I believe?
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Is it one of them bidets, french for urinal I believe?
                    It's for washing your rusty sherifs badge, ballon knot, chocolate star fish, ring peice, mangina, the dirt bakery entrance, or whatever you want to call it. Just in case it needs to be inspected at any point in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                    X