• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I feel a bit sick

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel a bit sick

I nicked some of the missus sweeties off the kitchen table last night, raisins in white chocolate in a half empty bag. They tasted a bit funny, but what the heck. A few hours later she comments on how clever the cats are, managing to get the cat treats out of the bag and scoff them, even though they werent so keen earlier on.

Then I watched Brewster-Roustabout cleaning her bum hole with her little pink darting tongue. Now listen to this - cats are CARNIVORES, right ? well this little b@stard jumped onto the kitchen table and started to lick the purple grapes. MY purple grapes.

I feel a bit sick

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Now listen to this - cats are CARNIVORES, right ? well this little b@stard jumped onto the kitchen table and started to lick the purple grapes. MY purple grapes.
      Piles eh? You should get them sorted, they will only get worse.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Then I watched Brewster-Roustabout cleaning her bum hole with her little pink darting tongue.

Now listen to this - cats are CARNIVORES, right ? well this little b@stard jumped onto the kitchen table and started to lick the purple grapes. MY purple grapes.

I feel a bit sick

They like yeast so that's probably why they licked your grapes!

Failing that it was to get their own back for you pinching their treats!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          They like yeast so that's probably why they licked your grapes!

Failing that it was to get their own back for you pinching their treats!
          You just gave me a stunning idea. Not being a contortionist, I cant manage to lick my own bum, then their cat-treats, but I think the missus might go for it. Might cost me a handbag though

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

You just gave me a stunning idea. Not being a contortionist, I cant manage to lick my own bum, then their cat-treats, but I think the missus might go for it. Might cost me a handbag though

Rather than using your tongue to make the transfer, why not try a finger?
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Smear Marmite round your ringpiece - the missus might not like marmite but the cats will.

Comment

or possibly just some toilet roll, go for the ones with basalm to make it feel nicer
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  Smear Marmite round your ringpiece - the missus might not like marmite but the cats will.
                  they wont go near it, not after what happened last time

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    or possibly just some toilet roll, go for the ones with balsamic to make it taste nicer
                    FTFY!

Comment

Working...
                    X