• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Biscuits.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biscuits.

I seem to have developed an addiction to biscuits.

Plain chocolate digestive.

Milk chocolate digestive.

Cornish wafers.

Those short biscuits with dead flies in.

Yum.

P.S. I'm getting fat.

Ho hum.

I shall remove you from the 'cakes by the fax machine' mailing list immediately
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Cornish wafers - are they the puff-pastryish ones you have with cheese? Yum.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

I had a couple of plain digestives the other day, and was surprisingly pleased. I would normally always go for the fancy pants biscuit - but on this occasion, the humble digestive more than satisfied me.
        Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
        +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

I'm not allowed biscuits, CM is on a diet...

Comment

Lemon Pufs
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Those short biscuits with dead flies in.

Ah yes.........Garibaldi. Not a lot of people know this, but those flies are marinated in goat's urine before being inserted into the mix.

HTH
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Someone else brought in some milk chocolate rich tea.

Which were a bit odd, but okish.
                They look normal, but they are like cardboard covered in chocolate. Which I'd probably still eat.

Bourbons are my fave.
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Custard creams.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
                    Custard creams.
                    Yeah, now you're talking.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                    X