• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Man Utd Vs Arsenal - 3D

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Utd Vs Arsenal - 3D

Did anyone mamage to see this in 3D? Gimmick or Gimmie?

I've seen a few movies in the last 12 months in 3D and TBh the glasses are a real pain,only a matter of time before you can get 3D lenses?

Anyway if is was good, would you pay for it?
    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
    I've seen a few movies in the last 12 months in 3D and TBh the glasses are a real pain,only a matter of time before you can get 3D lenses?
    Give it 10 years mate and it will be a single chip embedded in your brain (at first for new citizens)...

Comment

slightly off topic but according to the gadget show 3DTV will be in your front room before the end of the year.

but yes would be interested to hear from anyone who saw the match in 3D

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
        slightly off topic but according to the gadget show 3DTV will be in your front room before the end of the year.

but yes would be interested to hear from anyone who saw the match in 3D
        I'm guessing that you are interested in hearing from those who saw it in the pub in 3d rather than those who went to the game to watch it.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

My TV is already 3D because it it weren't then it would just be a picture on the wall
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by stingman123 View Post
            Did anyone manage to see this in 3D?
            You mean other than the circa 60,000 that turned up at the Emirates?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              You mean other than the circa 60,000 that turned up at the Emirates?
              See my comment earlier!
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                See my comment earlier!
                Oh yeah. Missed that. Sorry!
                “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I know someone that did attend, they stated it was "shi-t-e" ...

Comment

Yeah I saw it. Gripping, special effects were amazing. Funny watching blue people at first though but you get used to it very quickly.

Comment

Working...
                    X