• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Aston Carter Drinks London Wednesday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aston Carter Drinks London Wednesday

Anyone else going to the Aston Carter Drinks at the Light Bar, London on Wednesday.

Free booze and recruitments agents on hand to abuse and take the piss of its going to be fun, there not my agent but they invited me

I'd rather spend a week in Guantanamo Bay. I hear there's cheap flights from Warsaw.

Comment

Originally posted by NoddY
      I'd rather spend a week in Guantanamo Bay. I hear there's cheap flights from Warsaw.
      Doesnt Big Ears approve ? I agree spending time with agents is not high on my priority list, but the opportunity to give them grief when they will have to be on there best behaviour is just too good to miss.

Joke : Why did the kidnapper have big ears ?
      Because Noddy wouldnt pay the ransom

Comment

You can always go then when they try and talk to you just say 'I'm sorry, I'm away from my desk' or 'I'm on the phone'. They'll soon get the message...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1
          there not my agent but they invited me
          they're
          We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

How will you be able tell who is an Agent and who is a Contractor?
            Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
              With a lie detector?

Or just look for the slime trail ...

Fungus

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W
                Two words. Hair gel.
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Fleetwood
                  they're
                  How ya doing Fleety? Managed to find summink yet?

Comment

Working...
                  X