• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Got to text myself a date....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got to text myself a date....

A friend (my tenent) has a friend who is single, and looking for a bloke. All I know is that she is really sweet and 33, I am 36.

Good words have been said about me - however, I need to send a text to introduce me and suggest we meet up. (She is expecting a text from me).

Any ideas??

Wedding invites all round if this comes good.......

Wilmsloooooooooow

One of the best episodes yet to come I believe
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      any ideas??
      Post her mobile here and CUK will take care of it...

Comment

Hi my name is Wilmslow

I want to get married. Will you marry me, only I have already sent the invites out and I dont want to look foolish.

About me - I am 36 and my hobbies are telling interesting stories and avoiding trouble.
        I am not much good at either.

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeWAdzFmI10
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Just send her a link to your CUK profile.

Personally I would rather phone than text, then you can tell her where to go and what time to be there with none of that dollying to & fro.

Comment

im organising an orgy 4 me pals bday. wanna cum?

Comment

On a serious note, don't text, phone her. It will demonstrate that you aren't a socially awkward no mates who hides behind technology. Girls like that.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Hi desper8. i wnt 2 sex u up. r u up 4 it. i hve wee on my shoes

l8tr

thx wiilllmslooooow.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                    then you can tell her where to go
                    Down a bit down a bit oh yes that's it!

Comment

Working...
                    X