• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice Needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice Needed

Hi Guys,

Am new here. Currently am working in a permanent post but I want to move to contracting due to the fact that am bore and I think contracting will give me oppurtunity of doing or working for different companies instead of just one company for years.

Please if I want to move to contracting, what and what do I need to look out for example the best or reliable umbrella company I should go for . 2), Because am a foreigner, currently on HSMP (Tier 1), I do need to prove to Home Office that I am earning certain money so that I can have my visa renew, something that will be inform of payslip, do contractor have payslip.

Please pardon my naivety, am about to enter into this contracting world.

Ok own up... Which one of you is this poor attempt? It's so bad it's not even funny.

It is going to be more amusing to see which sap actually responds to this than the actual baiting attempt.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Ok own up... Which one of you is this poor attempt? It's so bad it's not even funny.

It is going to be more amusing to see which sap actually responds to this than the actual baiting attempt.

I thought this forum is a place to seek advice, if you can not help then keep shut and move ahead instead of you opening your mouth to insult me. Why blocking others from helping me out. No one is fountain of knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

what's funny is the crucial missing letter

due to the fact that am bore
        , so should it be "am a bore" or "am bored"
        This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by Xesojay View Post
          I thought this forum is a place to seek advice, if you can not help then keep shut and move ahead instead of you opening your mouth to insult me. Why blocking others from helping me out. No one is fountain of knowledge.
          Then use the Search option above...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Do you like films about gladiators?

Comment

Working...
            X