• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hamster - the new microwave meal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamster - the new microwave meal

And I thought it wasn't so backward in Northants
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Send him to Chernobyl with a mop and bucket on clean-up detail.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

would that be with red or brown sauce?

(Yes I am joking its Friday and it has been a manic week)
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
        would that be with red or brown sauce?
        It counts as brown meat so it's red wine and brown sauce.
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          And I thought it wasn't so backward in Northants
          A weak end in hamster jam.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            A weak end in hamster jam.
            Keep the day job (if you're not on the bench)
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I'm sure the same boy has also been responsible for the demise of the small animal population in that particular corby area.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
              X