• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

JT stripped ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JT stripped ...

... of his captaincy.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-..._Fabio_Capello
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Sorry but am I the only one who really doesn't give a PotNoodle..........

He is (or at least appears to be) a total *rse, but AFAIK he is paid to kick a ball not "be a role model" or any other bulltulip......

If he get sacked for shagging a slapper - thats pretty daft..... cos they (*rsewipe fooballers) don't appear to get even reprimanded for fighting in public, etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      Sorry but am I the only one who really doesn't give a PotNoodle..........
      As a demi-god you should be training to be omnipotent and care for all people.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        As a demi-god you should be training to be omnipotent and care for all people.
        I think you will find that us Demi-Gods are above that sort of thing........

When I say "us" - I obviously mean me because (just in case you didn't know) I am the ONLY Demi-God......

Comment

chavski twat. and he can take his lapdog **** rob beaseley with him!
          I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
            I think you will find that us Demi-Gods are above that sort of thing........

btw, did you know that custom titles override next levels? This means you'll never be Godlike

When you reach 5000 posts you title will be changed to "Still on only a Demi-God" ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              When you reach 5000 posts you title will be changed to "Still on only a Demi-God" ...
              :
              You mean his glass will eternally be half empty ....seems cruel
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                Total fkucwit IYAM. Leader of men? My arse. Cries when he misses a penalty and has got the balls to shag his mates missus but not to face the press and do the right thing.

Total muppet.

Disgusted of Luton
                Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  Total fkucwit IYAM. Leader of men? My arse. Cries when he misses a penalty and has got the balls to shag his mates missus but not to face the press and do the right thing.

Total muppet.

Disgusted of Luton
                  jealous spurs fan

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                    jealous spurs fan
                    OK that too.
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X