• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

16 year old girl buried alive.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16 year old girl buried alive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...g-to-boys.html

What is it with these people? 'Honour'? They dont know the ******* meaning of the word.

"Medine Memi was found in a sitting position with her hands tied, in a two-metre hole dug under a chicken pen outside her home.

A postmortem examination revealed large amounts of soil in her lungs and stomach, indicating that she had been alive and conscious while being buried.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Say no more.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

It is very tragic but you must also consider that the Police in the UK are only just getting to grips with the same subject. The far eastern part of Turkey is almost completely lawless. Cars and trucks are advised to travel in convey. The Turkish government needs to get a grip on the situation.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

The wildest animals in Africa would not display such cruelty as members of our race seem capable.

Religion is truly our worst invention.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Do you expect anything less from the most violent religion on the planet?

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            The wildest animals in Africa would not display such cruelty as members of our race seem capable.

Religion is truly our worst invention.

It seems only humans have the capacity to be evil.

Religion is just one of the excuses people use to do evil things. They're too dumb or brainwashed to understand that the only real god is the universe (aka mother nature), and in the universe humans are as significant as bacteria on a grain of sand.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              It seems only humans have the capacity to be evil.
              And domestic cats.
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                And domestic cats.
                Oi! We're not that bad.
                Cats are evil.

Comment

Working...
                X