• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Could never go veggi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could never go veggi

Just been down to the local kebab shop and treated myself to the tea of champions, the 'large mixed'.

1 x monster skewer chicken tikka
    1 x monster skewer lamb tikka
    2 x monster shish kebabs
    1 x mountain doner meat

All charcoal grilled, wrapped in a duvet sized nan and liberally drizzled with evil chilli sauce. Added a few flakes of shredded cabbage to make it healthy. Eaten in front of the rugby with a can of bitter to wash it down.

Jeeezus it was good.

I always found that keeeebabs were always a good idea at 2am after the pub, but never when you could still taste the greasy film in your mouth the next morning, coupled with a hangover.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Nice (not mechanically recovered) meat is getting a bit too expensive to buy every week now. About £6 for a minuscule rump steak at the supermarket.

Comment

Its not natural not to eat meat! (Apologies for the double negative!)
        I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          You should apologise for poor apostrophe use as well...

Here have some meat, it's going to help you...

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
            Friend of ours has got a new cat and as she's strictly vegetarian the moggy doesn't get to eat meat either (she wont have meat in the house, it has a vegetarian diet plus 'supplements' ). Hopefully he'll gorge himself on birds and mice when out of sight.

Comment

I generally don't eat meat when I'm out and tend to stick to locally shot game when at home. I couldn't be veggie though, for some people it's very black and white but for me there are times I just eat what's stuck in front of me to avoid waste and / or offence.

Comment

I had a nice surprise yesterday in the works canteen,

Cheeseburger and chips and as much salad as I could eat. Forget the MacD or BurgerKing variety. Twas was good stuff,

An incredible cut above previous canteens and not quite as expensive either.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  You should apologise for poor apostrophe use as well...

Here have some meat, it's going to help you...
                  Oh do **** off you tiresome ****. The forum is not a school for grammar and most certainly not by the ******* likes of you. Got it?

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
                    Friend of ours has got a new cat and as she's strictly vegetarian the moggy doesn't get to eat meat either (she wont have meat in the house, it has a vegetarian diet plus 'supplements' ). Hopefully he'll gorge himself on birds and mice when out of sight.
                    LOL! Does she not know cats are natural predators of mice and birds?

Comment

Working...
                    X