• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Santander systems down?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Santander systems down?

Went to pay for fuel and card declined, luckily I had enough cash on me. ATM can't give me a statement or more cash so went home and checked online banking - down. Been on hold for over an hour now so can't get any info from customer service

Anybody else experiencing problems?
    Me, me, me...

It's ze TPD that cauzed it

Allegedly...

Comment

Ye s- Abbey online is down as well

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Went to pay for fuel and card declined, luckily I had enough cash on me. ATM can't give me a statement or more cash so went home and checked online banking - down. Been on hold for over an hour now so can't get any info from customer service

Anybody else experiencing problems?
        Are they bust? Luckily IG Index is still up. . Thanks for the tip off.

Comment

And back up again, not bust yet it seems.
          Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            And back up again, not bust yet it seems.
            They claim that EPOS wasn't affected

Banks being economical with the truth about fail, who'd have thunk it

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              They claim that EPOS wasn't affected

Banks being economical with the truth about fail, who'd have thunk it
              Card declined this morning, card accepted 30 mins ago when their system came back up
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Powerfault on Sunday? Sounds like some kind of migration was taking place...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Powerfault on Sunday? Sounds like some kind of migration was taking place...
                  http://news.bbc.co.uk/earth/hi/earth...00/8273877.stm

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electric_eel

Comment

Working...
                    X