• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F1 Potential

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1 Potential

Has anyone been following the testing in Valencia?

Has Schumacher shown that maybe he's past it?

Are Sauber catching up? Is Kobayashi their new saviour?

Are McLaren sandbagging?

Are Ferrari peaking too soon and is Alsonso going to throw his toys out of the pram or will Massa make sure he behaves himself?

Tune in, in Jerez..........
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

I'd say F1 is potentially helpful...

IGMC.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I'd say F1 is potentially helpful...

IGMC.

ALT+F4

Comment

I don't think we can say Schumacher is past it yet.

I do think McLaren are playing a bit of a game - Jenson having seat problems??
        +50 Xeno Geek Points
        Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
        As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Wasn't Massa the fastest? And Schumacher was faster than Rosberg, and certainly not looking any the worse for 3 years off.

I can't believe that Sauber have hired De La Rosa of all people. I thought he'd be another Badoer, but he seemed to be doing okay in the test too.

Barichello must be pleased that he's gone from the oldest driver last year, to the third oldest this year. In fact so am I because I was older than the entire F1 grid last year, and now I'm not anymore, so maybe there's still hope they'll call me up.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Massa was the fastest initially but Alonso went faster during his sessions. Mercedes seem to be keeping their cards close to thier chests
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
              Massa was the fastest initially but Alonso went faster during his sessions. Mercedes seem to be keeping their cards close to thier chests
              Mercedes are certainly playing a close game and I don't think we're going to see any conclusive results till the season starts.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Is the aryan superperson still in it?
                He's come out of retirement, so it will give us some amusement as he tries to keep up with the young 'uns.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                X