• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Monday feeling...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Monday feeling...

In the car at 04:20 - in the office at 07:30!

I'm knackered - I didn't even go out on the beer yesterday!

I think I'm getting too old for this sh!t.

Anyway - soon be Friday!

"To All Poor and Distressed Contractors, wherever they may be, dispersed over the face of the earth or on the water, here's wishing them a relief from their sufferings, and a happy return to their native land, should they so desire it."

Originally posted by Churchill View Post

Anyway - soon be Friday!

"To All Poor and Distressed Contractors, wherever they may be, dispersed over the face of the earth or on the water, here's wishing them a relief from their sufferings, and a happy return to their native land, should they so desire it."

Felt sorry for myself catching the 7:10 to from Kings Cross this morning but 4:20 must be a right pita.

Comment

..... Monday....
      Aghhhhhhhhh the Dog is right!!! It's Monday

Comment

Could be worse, you could be not invoicing...
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          Could be worse, you could be not invoicing...
          Yep, I know.

Comment

Anyway - soon be Friday!

Chin UP that man. Shoulders BACK, Chest OUT. Stand up STRAIGHT. Hands down , thumbs along the seam of your trousers. Take that Fckng look off your face or you WILL get sponged.

Now you are all volunteers here, so shut the crap and remember, you signed up for this. You are closer to LAST Friday than you are to next. Now report to the sergeant major for weapons training , and RUN DONT WALK.
            Fck me, your mother threw the baby out and kept the fkng afterbirth you scouwse cnt.

jeez , where am I ??? ooohh , bit of a flashback there

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Anyway - soon be Friday!

Look on the bright side Churchill. You would not want to be fully awake on a Monday in Swindon. Best to go through the day like a zombie, you will fit right in Wiltshire that way.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                Chin UP that man. Shoulders BACK, Chest OUT. Stand up STRAIGHT. Hands down , thumbs along the seam of your trousers. Take that Fckng look off your face or you WILL get sponged.

Now you are all volunteers here, so shut the crap and remember, you signed up for this. You are closer to LAST Friday than you are to next. Now report to the sergeant major for weapons training , and RUN DONT WALK.
                Fck me, your mother threw the baby out and kept the fkng afterbirth you scouwse cnt.

jeez , where am I ??? ooohh , bit of a flashback there

<stands up straight>
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I think I'm getting too old for this sh!t. :
                  I know I'm too old for this tulip ! My solution for the last 5 or 6 years is to sit it out for local work only and undercut the opposition on rates. However in the current job market I'm not too hopeful when I join the bench in a week or so. It's time for some Plan B fantasy world thinking !

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

<stands up straight>
                    you'll do well in this mans army soldier.
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X