• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

God, wars, politics and currency fluctuations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God, wars, politics and currency fluctuations

Are we really all that bored? Can’t we talk about something interesting, like space rockets or hypersonic aeroplanes?
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

there was a time when all you wittered on about was not getting contracts ...

Comment

i'm on an intranet site today ordering firewall rules for a new .net component which, ordering firewall rules is as boring as watching paint dry, makes reading this dribble possitively interesting

Milan

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        i'm on an intranet site today ordering tapes for a new tape robot which, ordering tapes is as exciting as life gets, makes reading this dribble possitively depressing

Milan
        FTFY
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

i'm on an intranet site today ordering firewall rules for a new .net component which, ordering firewall rules is as boring as watching paint dry, makes reading this dribble possitively interesting

Milan
          Why don't you learn English while waiting?
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

SasG,

ja bitte

StewPot,

what does FTFY mean ?

Milan.

Comment

StewPot,

what does FTFY mean ?

Milan.

You might want to order a new brain while waiting.
              D'oh!
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                You might want to order a new brain while waiting.
                D'oh!
                Are you selling?

Comment

SasG,

ja bitte

StewPot,

what does FTFY mean ?

Milan.
                  It means Fixed That For You
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Are we really all that bored? Can’t we talk about something interesting, like space rockets or hypersonic aeroplanes?
                    I've just had a major bowel movement.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
                    X