• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Length of jury service

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Length of jury service

People who have done how long has the case lasted for ?

Had the letter today such bad timing starts 2 weeks before contract ends and I need a renewal, recon I could get a deferal on that ?
    Less than 1 week
    30.77%
    1-2 weeks
    46.15%
    3-4 weeks
    0.00%
    5-6 weeks
    0.00%
    6 weeks +
    23.08%
    Last edited by Bumfluff; 8 February 2010, 22:03.

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post

Had the letter today such bad timing starts 2 weeks before contract ends and I need a renewal, recon I could get a deferal on that ?
    Wear a suit at selection or whatever they call it, sorted.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Last edited by Bumfluff; 8 February 2010, 22:04.

Comment

flip can't even spell jury right in the title, thats got to get me a defferal.
        Edit the first post in the thread, hit the "Go advanced" button, edit the title in the one-line text field above the post, save.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Edit the first post in the thread, hit the "Go advanced" button, edit the title in the one-line text field above the post, save.
          Wicked, cheers

Comment

Just commit an extremely serious crime and make sure you are arrested for it.
            Last edited by lexington_spurs; 8 February 2010, 22:33. Reason: Not constructive

Comment

FTFY

Comment

flip can't even spell jury right in the title, thats got to get me a defferal.
                or deferral, and now NickFitz went and quoted you it's too late to change

(weird, when I pressed the Quote button, your text came up as just a few dots. I wonder what that's about)
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

If you wade through the usual crap from the usual suspects, there's some decent advice on seeking a deferment in previous threads on the subject:

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...y-service.html
                  http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...y-service.html

Comment

I hear that racist masogonist's that suffer from misandry rarely get to actually sit through a court case.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X