• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Piers Morgan on Monaco... aka The Sickness of Humans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Piers Morgan on Monaco... aka The Sickness of Humans

Just watched it on the telly.

Does Monaco really represent the pinnacle of human aspiration?

I think it just shows what a shallow and materialistic race we have become if that is what's classed as having made something out of life.

I don't know who are the biggest cretins, this mob paying millions for what is little more than posh tat, or those trying to 'live the dream' on credit, pretending they're following in the footsteps of the greedy.

If there was one place that deserved a nuke from those supposedly against all that 'the west' stands for it's Monaco.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Just watched it on the telly.

Does Monaco really represent the pinnacle of human aspiration?

I think it just shows what a shallow and materialistic race we have become if that is what's classed as having made something out of life.

I don't know who are the biggest cretins, this mob paying millions for what is little more than posh tat, or those trying to 'live the dream' on credit, pretending they're following in the footsteps of the greedy.

If there was one place that deserved a nuke from those supposedly against all that 'the west' stands for it's Monaco.
    Just coz you cant afford it
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Just coz you cant afford it
      So which yacht do you own Dodgy? Wasn't sure if I saw your dingy on tv.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Many out that way are directors of large recruitment companies.....say no more!

PZZ

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
          He drives Mondeo or old Jag, the only yacht he owns is the one that can float in his bath tub...

Comment

If Piers Morgan thinks well of it then it must be crap.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              I lost my dinghy on holiday last year, fortunately I had already removed the engine
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                I lost my dinghy on holiday last year, fortunately I had already removed the engine
                insurance job eh ?

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

If I want a pokey flat in a tower block by the sea I'll buy one in Blackpool and spend the 10 million quid I've saved on something more interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    insurance job eh ?

ahem

£300 sunseeker here we go

Comment

Working...
                    X