• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Haggling

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haggling

I did what that slap head unfunny Iranian comic said in his TV adverts yesterday and tried to haggle for a deal.

I went into Orange and said I'll pay £20 a month and give for £50 for a 32GB iPhone. They said **** off.

I went into O2 and said I'll pay £20 a month and give for £50 for a 32GB iPhone. They said **** off.

I went into Vodafone and said I'll pay £20 a month and give for £50 for a 32GB iPhone. They said **** off.

I gave up. I'll never cut it as a pimp.

Originally posted by bodnobal View Post
    I went into Orange and said I'll pay £20 a month and give for £50 for a 32GB iPhone. They said **** off.
    Translation?

How about "hey spotty 18-year-old, I'll give you £50 for yourself if you give me an iPhone for £20/month"
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

There is always one where it goes right over their head.

Well done dog.

Comment

Do people still watch TV stations that show advertisements? How quaint. I don't think I saw any of those even when I was visiting my parents at Christmas.

Anyway, if the repeated grammatical error was a joke related to those advertisements, then I'm as much in the dark as d000hg.

What's The Bill like these days? Apparently they moved it to a later timeslot and made it longer.

Comment

Well done dog.
          I don't watch adverts with Iranian 'comedians'. Can you tell us what the hell you're talking about?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Well done dog.
            Engrish?
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

The man responsible for the GoCompare advert should be executed as inhumanely as possible.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Omid Djalili. He makes me laugh. His mime of playing musial instruments is a giggle.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                  Omid Djalili. He makes me laugh. His mime of playing musial instruments is a giggle.
                  "How much to get me down from here?"

"10 quid"

"I'll give you 50!"

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

I did what that slap head unfunny Iranian comic said in his TV adverts yesterday and tried to haggle for a deal.

I went into O2 and said I'll pay £20 a month and give for £50 for a 32GB iPhone. They said **** off.

I went into Vodafone and said I'll pay £20 a month and give for £50 for a 32GB iPhone. They said **** off.

I gave up. I'll never cut it as a pimp.
                    When you have a product like the iphone flying off the shelves, haggle for another product that is much an iphone as possible, then move the sales bod onto the iphone, be smooth. Unfortunately there is usually no need to the sales bod to haggle over an iphone as people just pay up whatever the rate is...

Car insurance is easier, start there....
                    Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Working...
                    X