• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Valentines - is it too late? Help!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentines - is it too late? Help!

My wife is feeling unloved by me, and understandably so because our relationship hasn't seen the best of times recently.

I'm keen to make up for this and a bunch of flowers and a card just won't cut it.

I'm utterly crap at coming up with ideas for Valentines. Help

where do you live? if London then book a show for the weekend and a nice restaurant to goto beforehand, add champagne, chocs and a homemade breakfast of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with OJ and although it's possibly OTT, the effort will be remembered.
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

A Chippendale?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        where do you live? if London then book a show for the weekend and a nice restaurant to goto beforehand, add champagne, chocs and a homemade breakfast of smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with OJ and although it's possibly OTT, the effort will be remembered.

B
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          B
          How does he go about giving his wife a BJ?

Comment

Try these coordinates in google maps, satelite view and zoom in a bit.

Someone has done the hard work for you by mowing a big heart in a field.

51.371137,-1.780214

Comment

If it was my wife I'd kick her in the ***** and tell her to appreciate what she's got. Mind you I am building a collection of ex wives.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                Even if you are aren't in london the effort of breakfast in bed is always appreciated!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Eggs benedict and champagne.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Eggs benedict and champagne.
                    So a Sausage & Egg McMuffin doesn't cut it? That's where I've been going wrong...
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
                    X