• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Valentines Present for Lady Tester

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valentines Present for Lady Tester

Found a pair of these in a shop in Haarlem yesterday. I think I’m going to be popular tonight. Shall rush to shop and buy them.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Dainty.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Just an aside - is there a time when goths realise they aren't going to die young and cheer up a bit?

‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
        Just an aside - is there a time when goths realise they aren't going to die young and cheer up a bit?

Yes, why?

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Yes, why?
          Just intrigued. A bit.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Just intrigued. A bit.
            Well, cheering up and getting on in life doesn’t necessarily involve dressing like the average bod.

Comment

Well, cheering up and getting on in life doesn’t necessarily involve dressing like the average bod.
              No, indeed. More power to the free thinkers, that's what I say.

Nice boots BTW. Are they available in the UK?

Comment

No, indeed. More power to the free thinkers, that's what I say.

Nice boots BTW. Are they available in the UK?
                Probably. You can order them online.

Comment

Probably. You can order them online.
                  Would need a trip to try them on. Mrs MM has wide feet.

Comment

I once accidentally sat on a goth in a night club because it was very dark and I didn't see her.

Comment

Working...
                    X