• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cash Offered for Market Research

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cash Offered for Market Research

We are currently conducting some market reseach into the administrative services provided to contractors who are both within and outside IR35. This is both in terms of which companies you use and the benefits that they offer you.

We would be interested in hearing from you offline ([email protected]) to learn about your views and experience. A cash incentive is on offer.

Many Thanks

Nice try, Dawn.

Comment

Good, professional email address as well. No doubt used by many of the big name market research companies.

Comment

What about some sort of sexual incentive ? I have all the wonga I need but according to some on here I need a good sh*g. Have you got a menu with prices in dollars ?

Comment

We are currently conducting some market reseach into the administrative services provided to contractors who are both within and outside IR35. This is both in terms of which companies you use and the benefits that they offer you.

We would be interested in hearing from you offline ([email protected]) to learn about your views and experience. A cash incentive is on offer.

Many Thanks

No problems.

I am inside IR35 so I am currently using the services of an offshore company to invoice my agency and collect payment from them. I use Galloways Inc. for invoicing. They are based in Syria (was based in Iraq until 2003) and the arrangement is that all gross monies are doubled in Syrian rubles. The money is then passed on to my bank in British Virgin Island, after which I do apply for a tax credit at 11 Downing Street plus housing benefits as well as unfairness benefits (I live in the London's East End).

The benefits they offer me are:
          - no tax
          - no NIC
          - no VAT
          - HMRC-approved. Well this is stretching it a bit. But hey if it works for George Galloway MP then it must be legit.

I hope this has been useful for your survey

Regards,

Becky
          Chico, what time is it?

Comment

How dodgy is that tax evasion arrangement there becs

Mind you, a mate of mine was doing the same thing as you a couple years ago but that was when this kind of tax evasion was legal

Mailman

Comment

Mmm looks like full nude is the best I can hope for - becs, you look like "a bright as a button" sort of girl - couldn't you lend me a hand ?

Comment

Mailman my friend, was your friend's initials GG, and his nickname Gorgeous George by any chance?
                my own scheme is simpler than that, goes through less countries, is still legit (maybe) and works. And it doesn't involve me having to defend myself in front of American senators.

Jabber, a hand for what?
                Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Yeah my friend was going on about how his company tax records ended up in Baghdad!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Rebecca Loos
                    Mailman my friend, was your friend's initials GG, and his nickname Gorgeous George by any chance?
                    my own scheme is simpler than that, goes through less countries, is still legit (maybe) and works. And it doesn't involve me having to defend myself in front of American senators.

Jabber, a hand for what?
                    Virutal(?) sex - its $1500 per session, but I will waive the fee.
                    Admit it - you have never had such a good offer.

Comment

Working...
                    X