• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gong hei fat choi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gong hei fat choi

Long weekend just about to start.

The weather is guaranteed to be warm. I've got a fridge full of cold beers and chilled white wine, and there's definitely going to be a bbq or two. And some lounging around the pool, and swimming type stuff.

Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

where are you based snaw?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Singapore.

Seem to remember you being out here at one point as well?

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Bit early, given that CNY isn't till sunday?
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
          Long weekend just about to start.

The weather is guaranteed to be warm. I've got a fridge full of cold beers and chilled white wine, and there's definitely going to be a bbq or two. And some lounging around the pool, and swimming type stuff.

Whilst you're at it, why not remind us of Gordon Brown, bankrupt Britain and our wonderful "Global Warming" inspired winter.

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
            Bit early, given that CNY isn't till sunday?
            Well the long weekend starts in about 12 minutes for me, and I'm fckd if I'm jumping on CUK on Sunday to wish you all a prosperous new year ...

Same way you wouldn't in our new year.

Maybe we can have a countdown which AtW will win yet again ?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Whilst you're at it, why not remind us of Gordon Brown, bankrupt Britain and our wonderful "Global Warming" inspired winter.

No need, you're doing a great job by proxy for me

Hey, did I mention I'm paying about 10% tax?

Comment

Singapore.

Seem to remember you being out here at one point as well?
                ahh yes, I remember now, we never did make it out for a drink
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  ahh yes, I remember now, we never did make it out for a drink
                  I only got here about 2 months ago, sure you'd long gone by then. But feel free to come back, I'll even by the 1st beer

Comment

I only got here about 2 months ago, sure you'd long gone by then. But feel free to come back, I'll even by the 1st beer
                    Hope you're doing well and having a great time!

Comment

Working...
                    X