• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend I will be...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend I will be...

Less than an hr to go and so...

This weekend I am flying up to Cologne with a colleague for Carnival, back on Tuesday..

why is there no drinking smilie???

what's everyone else doing?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Staying in tonight, himself won't be home till 8/9ish.. so I'll make tea!

Tomorrow going over to my sisters for a walk by the canal and then dinner and a Wii night at her place.

Sunday -******* ironing
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Saturday - take eldest son to swimming, then all going to see some houses as we have just sold ours.

Sunday - take boys out for a walk somewhere with no houses.

Has anyone else tried house hunting with young children? Nightmare!!
      Beer
      is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post

Tomorrow going over to my sisters for a walk by the canal and then dinner and a Wii night at her place.

Sunday -******* ironing
        Lie in tomorrow morning while I let herself look after me and my man-flu.

Tomorrow evening laughing at CM and her sister on the Wii!

Sunday chilling out and "helping" with the ironing...

Comment

Mrs MM has gone skiing with 50 odd pubescent teenagers, and my brother is coming to stay so we'll be out on the piss.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Sunday -******* ironing
            I have an ironing lady. She costs me about £15 every couple of weeks and is worth about ten times that. You should consider making the investment!
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              I have an ironing lady. She costs me about £15 every couple of weeks and is worth about ten times that. You should consider making the investment!
              I might do... Ironing bores me to death...
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I might do... Ironing bores me to death...
                It's so nice. You give her a big bag full of creased stuff and it all comes back on hangers looking perfect. Never again will I look creased
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Wining and dining Mr C, I think...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Travelling to see my best buddy and spend the weekend at his place. Birthday celebrations are the name of the game - his, not mine.
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X