• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

bad breath!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bad breath!!!

Last night I went for a meal with a few friends. My wifes best mate is a nurse on a surgical ward who told us about something which happened at work. Last night they admitted a 17 year old lad who had an electric toothbrush stuck up his @rse. It was stuck right up inside and was still running and he had to have it surgically removed. How exactly would you explain that away.

Apparantly they also once had a guy who had a can of Lynx up there. He claimed it was on the toilet seat and he sat on it!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

That's the way it is "up north" Tony. They can't afford vibrators and with all the recent publicity, the thought of Elton John "coming up the aisle" has put them off the real thing.

Actually, I can remember someone on here enquiring about sticking a toothbrush up his bum, or her bum, but I can't remember who it was.

Comment

My sister once had to remove a tin of harpic from a bloke's arse.

Follow my tip on http://www.xoggoth.org/bloggoth2.html "Sex toys", when stuffing things up your arse (doesn't everyone?) make sure you have a bit of string attached so you can get it out again. Either that or have a specially trained ferret on hand.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The lad in question had his mum with him, who thought it was really funny.

I wonder who owned the toothbrush.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
          My sister once had to remove a tin of harpic from a bloke's arse.

Follow my tip on http://www.xoggoth.org/bloggoth2.html "Sex toys", when stuffing things up your arse (doesn't everyone?) make sure you have a bit of string attached so you can get it out again. Either that or have a specially trained ferret on hand.
          Well an excellent link Xoggoth, I was interested to note that you have decided to ditch the Mad Messiah term for something more, well shall I say , emphatic ?

Note: The term Mad Messiah has been abandoned by Bloggoth as sounding too affectionate. In the interests of brevity I have shortened the new name which in full is "Tony He-who-must-be-stabbed-in-both-eyeballs-before-having-his-rectum-filled-with-molten-lead-and-being-lowered-very-slowly-into-a-blast-furnace-head-first Blair" If the entire nation turned up to cheer he would still be convinced that he and he alone was right about everthing.

Comment

Working...
          X