• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Merry Xmas Everybody

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Xmas Everybody

As this is my last day before the Chrimbo break (and I am off down the pub shortly!) I just thought I would wish one and all a very merry xmas. Let's hope that 2006 brings us everything we want (e.g. a snap election at which NL get hoofed out, another surge in houseprices, another treble for Celtic etc., a new Skoda for Milan, and AtW losing his cherry at last!!)

And just for old times sake............

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Merry Christmas SB.

Before you go, what do you think of getting Keano on board?

Comment

Well as far as Keano goes I have to say I was torn. I disliked the fact that he seemed to be dawdling around for too long when I felt he should have committed himself much more quickly. I was also a bit worried that he would be overpriced. However, now that he has joined, and seemingly on a realistic salary (for us!) I am a bit happier as he will be a quality and very experienced addition to our squad. If nothing else he will sell a lot of shirts and annoy the sh*t out of Rangers, so that can't be bad!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

For Celtic its a win win situation. You get Keane and we get Liam Millar.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Look on the bright side Tony, you've managed to farm him out to Leeds!!

Comment

F**k Christmas and the horse it rode in on.

Bah humbug.

Comment

Merry Xmas to you Shaun

Here's to another child in the Bhoy family perhaps?
              And the usual surge in house prices of course
              Oh and I hope they find that bleeding penguin!
              Chico, what time is it?

Comment

Working...
              X