• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Single mother of 6 finds £2m mansion... and gets YOU to pay £7,000 monthly rent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single mother of 6 finds £2m mansion... and gets YOU to pay £7,000 monthly rent

'Single mother-of-six finds £2m mansion on the net... and then gets YOU to pay £7,000 a month rent

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0fbJxdfoq
    '

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...onth-rent.html

he he, you can't make this stuff up

how can I get this ?

Milan.

Frikkin hell; that's stretching the definition of the word "mansion" a bit!

Comment

Good Muslim role model there...

Comment

Erm.............!

"Miss Marjam does not work, as she spends all day looking after her children - Zekia, 14, Abdulhakim, 13, Jihad, 11, Hamza, ten, Ayman, two, and five-month-old Nasir."

I'm sure they are all fine upstanding children in the local community and the 'father' is a solicitor, but she's not sure if he's working or not.

Now where did I put the number for the local fraud investigation agency........
        Trainee Techno Pikey

Comment

bloody parasites

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            'Single mother-of-six finds £2m mansion on the net... and then gets YOU to pay £7,000 a month rent

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0fbJxdfoq
            '

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...onth-rent.html

how can I get this ?

Milan.
            The fault with the system is that you can't make benefit seekers move out of "their" area.

IMHO that's exactly what we should do.

If you can't afford on you own income to live in K&C then there is no way that the tax payer should pay for you to do so.

There are "affordable" 5 bed properties 45 minutes away and people on benefits should be forced to move to them.

The system should set an absolute upper limit of rent for such a property of say 1500 and tell the benefits recipient that they have to move to an area where they can rent for that.

tim

Comment

How do I sign up for a house like that?
              McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
              Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
                Frikkin hell; that's stretching the definition of the word "mansion" a bit!
                it's not even a large town house
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

You could if the Daily Wail paid you to.

Is this in any other newspapers?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Where does this story sit on the 'Outrage-o-meter'? Shaking fists, red face, steam coming out of ears?
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X