• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My oh my, what a little star

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My oh my, what a little star

my baby dribbles more than yours does, so fck you

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

This isn't that sort of forum and don't try and change it into a baby talking forum.
    if you want to talk about babies **** off to a forum that does that sort of crap.

over here we talk about how much money we have and how useless labour is. If you don't like it then **** off

and if you don't like my tone then **** off
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
      This isn't that sort of forum and don't try and change it into a baby talking forum.
      if you want to talk about babies **** off to a forum that does that sort of crap.

over here we talk about how much money we have and how useless labour is. If you don't like it then **** off

%&^"£&^"£"&********* off!
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post

well thats just childish, foul mouthed and bullying.

I think I am going to like it here

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Does your f****** baby s*** more than mine? Probably not, so **** off.

Comment

"I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

My baby don't care for shows. My baby don't care for clothes. My baby just cares for me.
              Last edited by thunderlizard; 15 February 2010, 21:26. Reason: wanted a smiley smiley but got a winking smiley instead.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                My baby don't care for shows. My baby don't care for clothes. My baby just cares for me.
                Is that because you pay for everything?
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Now, I ain't saying she's a golddigger:
                  but she aint playing with no broke...person.

Comment

Working...
                  X