• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For rent: a bench

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For rent: a bench

My bench spot becomes free this Friday.

Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

clap clap clap
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Well done - help yourself to a well deserved glass of champers!

I am now Lord of the Bench. Been here a year and nothing (save death) is likely to shift me. Please pass down any uneaten sandwiches. Merci!
      Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Congrats SZ!

Comment

Well done SZ!
          Beer
          is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
          Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Great News.

Comment

Great news.....

Well done. Now back to the grind
              “Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.”

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Thanks all. Although I feel a bit of a fraud because I've only been benched since Christmas which make me a lot more lucky than others here.

I just hope another story adds to the general optimism that we might be turning a corner.
                  Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
                    I just hope another story adds to the general optimism that we might be turning a corner.
                    Hope so. Maybe we could set off a 'recession is over' meme?

A bit like the chutney spoon meme, but better executed and more useful and effective. Nothing like the chutney spoon meme then.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X