• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Very interesting meeting

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting meeting

morning all,

had a very interesting meeting today, with the customer, you see i am on contract at a big five which is doing outsourced .net operations for a blue chip

so we had to have a meeting with customer to talk about an architecture change

and we went to customer's office

and the meeting room was a standing only meeting room

first time I've been in one of those, the meeting table was at elbow height

it was very good, I felt much more comfortable than sitting in a chair, you can walk around express things differently, not so stiff as all couped up in chairs

anyone else been in a 'standing up' meeting room ?

very interesting

Milan.

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    morning all,

had a very interesting meeting today, with the customer, you see i am on contract at a big five which is doing outsourced .net operations for a blue chip

so we had to have a meeting with customer to talk about an architecture change

and we went to customer's office

and the meeting room was a standing only meeting room

first time I've been in one of those, the meeting table was at elbow height

it was very good, I felt much more comfortable than sitting in a chair, you can walk around express things differently, not so stiff as all couped up in chairs

very interesting

Milan.

Since the demise of Andersen there have only been the Big Four.
    HTH
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes, I was in one last night. Very good wines.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Since the demise of Andersen there have only been the Big Four.
        Interesting word to describe what happened back then.

Comment

I say, I say, I say. A funny thing happened to me on the way to the forum.....

IGMC.

Edit: Yes, they do work.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Milan has redefined the meaning of "very interesting"

Comment

I don't like stand up meetings - it's much harder to get some kip...
              ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

morning all,

Milan.

Infosys?
                Wipro?
                TechMahindra?
                Tata?
                HCL?

Comment

Originally posted by BenchMaster View Post
                  Infosys?
                  Wipro?
                  TechMahindra?
                  Tata?
                  HCL?
                  Wash your mouth out.
                  ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                    Wash your mouth out.
                    wipro make soaps also

Comment

Working...
                    X