• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Hays contract - PSCToA_09/09

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Hays contract - PSCToA_09/09

Terms of Assignment of Consultants via a Limited Company Contractor and Self Billing Agreement (PSCToA_09/09)

firstly, please dont laugh at me / jump down my throat for creating a new Hays related post. i did research first, honest and am aware of the general feeling

I unfortunately am in the position of having to consider working through Hays to keep the money rolling in, and have received the above contract today.

things i have read and noticed are
    - the usual substitution issue as seen since pre 2005 as far as i can see
    - less of a prob with the notice component tho not seen the ACL yet

it still smells bad and am having someone review it this week before planting my name on it. Has anyone seen this new (or renamed) variant of the hays contract before and/or had it reviewed for ir35?

I am in the same position as you although my terms of assignment are named "PSCToA 01-10".

Did you get results from your review of the terms?

Comment

Working...
    X