• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just had a 'did I leave the gas on' moment

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just had a 'did I leave the gas on' moment

Did I touch out my oyster this morning?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
    Ewwwwww!

Comment

Check your underpants.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Why did that remark make me think of SallyAnne?

Comment

don't you just love these modern phrases. Reminds me of the first time someone asked me if they could 'ping my spider' - circa Y2K and a reference to something called a spider port used for printing.

Comment

worth the 8 quid or so it's going to cost me for the laugh
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

they just introduced oyster to all mainline stations in london, didn't make it obvious though where the terminals are - I got onto the train at Euston then remembered and had to run back to the touchpoint - well hidden it was! Luckily still got onto the train before it left.
              This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Working...
              X