• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So anyone going to be filmed by BBC news as per sticky above?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So anyone going to be filmed by BBC news as per sticky above?

Make sure you have a good rant about the abuse of ICTs by companies, under Labour.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

If they want to do an interview on how the credit crunch has made me more money then I would...

Comment

If any actual rates are discussed everyone watching will be multiplying a day rate by 365 and assuming thats all the time forever and hate IT contractors more than they do already.

Bad idea!

Comment

I think Atw should do it.

AFAIK, he had to take a paycut a while back. The contract he was on was paying him in King Edwards and he was forced to accept Maris Pipers instead.

What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by shoes View Post
          If any actual rates are discussed everyone watching will be multiplying a day rate by 365 and assuming thats all the time forever and hate IT contractors more than they do already.

Bad idea!
          Aye. That crossed my mind too.
          How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
          Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

BBC Interviewer to contractor - 'So you work in the IT industry as a contractor I believe , and how has the downturn affected you and other IT workers ?'

SASGuru - 'who cares, they are all cretins'

BBC - 'I see , but what do you say to the ministers concerned with the ICT policy'

SASGuru - 'er.. nothing , they are all cretins'

BBC - 'ok , but how has the situation affected you personally'

SASGuru - 'fookn hell, what are you, some kind of cretin. fook off'

BBC - 'And its back to the newsdesk, eh stop that! POLICE, HELP, put that away you pervert'

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

BBC Interviewer to contractor - "So how do you think the downturn has affected you personally"

Milanbenes - "Well there's been a real downturn in the number of people needed their printer cartridges changed'

BBC Interviewer - "Thats tough. I have an Epson Photo 1290 at home, i need someone to put some paper in it. You interested?'

Milanbenes - "1290 you say, I only do dot matrix. sorry. Give you a hand job for a fiver though?"
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

BBC - thorough investigation as usual - London Only - WTF do I bother to pay my TV licence if you only bother to operate in London?

Comment

Working...
                X