• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Charge cards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charge cards

Got in touch with my business bank today to get charge card for employee with a fairly small limit - £1000. Thought it would be easy but instead I've got a lot of questions about who our customers are, outgoings etc etc etc

Bloody look at account balance and decide that £1000 charge card won't maky any bloody difference, it's as if I am asking for mortgage on an overpriced local house

Free business banking? I infer the low-cost call centre has these questions in their script.
    "take me to your leader"

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
      Free business banking?
      It's certainly not free business banking.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        It's certainly not free business banking.
        Yes, you got a £50 bank charge the last time you landed on Community Chest.

Employee Charge Cards.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Employee Charge Cards.
          What's so funny about it?

Comment

Is your business bank account with Cater Allen.

No problem getting a charge card from them.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Is your business bank account with Cater Allen
              I use Lloyds TSB - good bank until it bought this HBOS tulip

Comment

Working...
              X