• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I Want One!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Want One!!

Propeller head at one of the clients in the US got one of these at the weekend.

He 'claims' to have a steady gf, but somehow I think he may be fibbing as there is no way that he would be allowed to play with that on a holiday weekend that has St. Valentines day in the middle of it.

Anyway, I WANT ONE
    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post

He 'claims' to have a steady gf, but somehow I think he may be fibbing as there is no way that he would be allowed to play with that on a holiday weekend that has St. Valentines day in the middle of it.

Anyway, I WANT ONE
    That actually looks really cool!!!

Comment

It was Valentines weekend

so THAT's why she's so annoyed

cheers HAB
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        It was Valentines weekend

so THAT's why she's so annoyed

cheers HAB
        Was ist das Valentines Weekend.

Ich verstehe nicht.

Local rules apply.

Comment

Anyway, I WANT ONE
          CM and I would need one each. She loves Lego!

Comment

Anyway, I WANT ONE
            HAB is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
              WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Xenophon

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
                Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I've got one

I've got the bluetooth app for my phone so I can control the robots with it

Comment

£170 in amazon

so very tempting, but I was gonna buy a new keyboard for my media center
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X