• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jobs bang-galore! For you benchers...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jobs bang-galore! For you benchers...

"Hum aa gaye!

Huxley Associates is now operating in India!

Providing bespoke recruitment services to some of the world’s leading companies based in India, our consultants are looking for highly-skilled, mid to senior professionals, for the following sectors:

• Banking & Finance
    • IT
    • Mobile Telecom"

Got this in my inbox, you are all saved!

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
    "Hum aa gaye!

Huxley Associates is now operating in India!

Providing bespoke recruitment services to some of the world’s leading companies based in India, our consultants are looking for highly-skilled, mid to senior professionals, for the following sectors:

• Banking & Finance
    • IT
    • Mobile Telecom"

Got this in my inbox, you are all saved!
    So now they have Cowboys and Indians

Comment

A ******* disgrace.

Seriously beginning to wonder what is the ******* point. Honestly. Can someone tell me?

I just 'need' another 4 years of working 26 weeks in each of those years. Then I'd consider myself done. But it currently looks like i wont even get that.

Just keep sharp knives out of my reach!
      I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
        A ******* disgrace.

Seriously beginning to wonder what is the ******* point. Honestly. Can someone tell me?

I just 'need' another 4 years of working 26 weeks in each of those years. Then I'd consider myself done. But it currently looks like i wont even get that.

Just keep sharp knives out of my reach!
        I know how you feel matey. Every time I get one of LinkedIn update thingys it's full of jobs advertised in Mumbai, Bangalore and Poona for the exact roles I used to perform, last 2 years I have spent more time out of contract than in..just makes you mad.

Comment

Working...
        X