• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need your Bank Details, Sort Codes and Passwords

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need your Bank Details, Sort Codes and Passwords

Look guys, I won £56million on the Lottery the other day(yes that was me and the wife) and to be honest, I've decided to spread the cash out and reward all of those posters on CUK with a slice of my good fortune.

To be a part of this momentus, altrustic phase I'm going through, just PM me your bank account number, sort code and the password to said account so I can deposit some cash. Wont be much, maybe £10k per person.

Spread the love.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Spread the love.
    Don't forget to rubber up.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

I think the mods should change MF's title to "White Van Man"

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...n-1899810.html
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Hippos towed my van away!

Move to new thread!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Please make my payment out to Albert O'Shipley

SC: 08 32 10
          Acc:12001020

Many Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X